Aug 25, 2010

my picture wall

You have no idea how happy this view makes me.


Having many of my favorite pictures of my favorite people to look at every time I go up and down the stairs of my home truly fills my heart with joy. I have seen homes with "picture walls" every since I was little and I've always wanted one. Now I have one. Does this mean I've grown up? If growing up means I'm finally beginning to learn what's important in life, then yes, I've grown up a little bit.

What's that? You'd like to see it from the top? I'm happy to oblige.

She uses her imagination in ways I envy.
He's up to something.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you come help me with our picture wall/s when we move somewhere "permanent". This is fantastic!

Amber said...

My daughters name is also Téah. I typed in her name -she is desperate to know a meaning for it and your blog came up. We live in Washington dc. Téah would love to know another Téah similar age.

Alyssa said...

Amber - how old is your Téah? Maybe they could be pen pals!

Amber said...

Téah is 6 years old. She just started 1st grade. I have met other Téah's but none in the US only England and Australia (where I am from). What is the origin of your Téah's name?