Aug 18, 2010

Back again

I have so many things to share here since I last posted. Stories, beautiful faces, dreams for the future. But since I took such a long hiatus I will start with some pictures for those who live far and wish they didn't. Or those who live close and still love pictures. Or those, like me, who just like to show off their family and share our adventures with you.

Our most exciting news since I last shared -
Lyle David, born April 13, 2010 at 7 lbs. 8 oz.



















Although he looks more like this now...


















In June we had a day at Kennywood. The kids (and the "adults") had so much fun that day.

See? On one of the first rides of the day.














This is post-water ride. Which she loved. I mean it, LOVED. I thought she would hate being wet, but once again my girl proves me wrong.


















Ever since they're visit to Kennywood, the favorite game around our house (and around the cabin and around Grandma's house) is "going on rides." It's hilarious. Both Téah and Micah get themselves on something they consider "ride-like" throw their hands up in the air and scream at the top of their lungs. I have learned how to distinguish between the "something is wrong scream" and the "we're on a ride scream." One day at Grandma's house they got John in on the game. This is currently one of my favorite pictures.














A week long and very frustrating hospital stay wiped our vacation fund for this year, so John's parents (Hi Grandma!) were extremely generous and let us stay at their cabin in Slippery Rock, PA for 2 whole weeks. We had a great time. Relaxing, rejuvenating, restoring and other R things I'm probably forgetting.

Lyle and John. (I call Lyle my mini-John sometimes)


















I am a lucky woman to call these four my family.














Téah turned 5 while we were at the cabin and had a birthday party there. What a great day!



















The sun was in her eyes.














Dogs love the cabin. All you need is a stick and a creek.














A very serious poolside conversation.














One day was spent hiking at McConnell's Mill.














With a picnic lunch.














Another day we rented a boat at Moraine State Park. Lyle was not a fan of his required life jacket.


















The two older kids had a GREAT time.




































For now I leave you with the most up-to-date picture of all three kiddos. I won't wait 8 months to post again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! Thank you for posting!